Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Day



I am fast approaching a milestone birthday so thought it would benefit me to start another blog to be accountable to how I am striving to be a more healthy person.

I am determined to strive each day to make the right decisions in regards to what I am eating and to get in some daily exercise.

Walking is my favored form of exercise.I have a pocket pedometer that I use to keep track of my steps.I can download the stats from my pedometer to the computer software program that came with the pedometer.It is nice to see my steps along with seeing if I had reached an aerobic workout or not.

I am determined to get an aerobic workout while walking.I wear an I-Pod and listen to mostly upbeat music.My music choices range from oldies,country and Bluegrass.

This past week I did really well with walking.I worked up to 3 miles one day but felt it the next.That is another reason for this blog.I want to keep motivated especially when I am feeling the aches from a brisk walk the previous day.I need to get back out there and do it again and again and again even when I am not feeling like it.

Need to take my measurements so I can track my progress that way along with seeing the pounds drop.

I will post and update how I am doing.Hopefully it will be progress and good reports in days to come.

Wish me the best as I am determined to be more healthy and want to enjoy all that life has to offer me as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment